C, KCP, VC, CS
The C type range is the basic range of our centrifugal ring section multistage pumps. The simplified design, utilizing hydraulically balanced impellers by means of holes into impeller, or by “back to back” impeller execution, provides the optimum pumping solution for medium pressure applications. Pump casing is consisted of suction and discharge housing, middle chambers and bearing brackets. All of the impellers are centrifugal of closed type, and are statically and dynamically balanced.
The shaft sealing could be arranged by soft packing or mechanical seal.
In soft packing arrangements the shaft is protected by replaceable, stainless sleeve while the stuffing box is furnished with lantern ring for introduction of cooling liquid into the packing.
On special demand the pumps could be furnished with mechanical seal in accordance with the characteristics of the liquid and the operating conditions.
- Electric motor;
- Diesel motor.
Multistage type of pumps could be arranged in:
- Horizontal version C, KCP;
- Vertical version VC, CS;
- Cooling system KCP.
Capacity: 0,35 - 85l/s
Head: 1 - 650m
Temperature: up to 160°C
- Agriculture irrigation;
- Boiler feed;
- Chemical and light hydrocarbon transfer;
- Coating and surface treatment;
- High rise building sprinklers;
- Paper mill shower water;
- Pressure boosting systems;
- Sanitary wash down services;
- Rotating equipment lube and seal oil supply.
- Impellers which are unloaded of axial force (balanced impellers) a very little axial force is transmitted on the bearings;
- Pumps type KCP 122 and KCP 182 are totally unloaded of the axial force;
- Relative small dimensions concerning to the performances.
|1||Pump Case||Cast Iron|
|2||Impeller||Cast Iron, Bronze|
|4||Shaft sleeve||Hardened Stainless steel|
|5||Middle chamber||Cast Iron|
|Optional materials: Cast iron (Gray, Ductile), Cast steel, SS (AISI 304, 316), Duplex SS, Super duplex SS, Bronze, AI, or other on customer request.|