JKP Proleter - Resen, Macedonia
Environmetal protection of Prespa lake. Rehabilitation of the waste water treatment plant Ezerani in Resen, Macedonia. The project was financed by the German government through KFW Bank.
The main scope of this project was protection of the Prespa Lake from further pollution by untreated wastewater through immediate measures. The measures include:
- The rehabilitation / upgrading of the waste water treatment plant (WWTP) in Ezerani;
- The connection of two more villages to the Sewerage system.
- Rehabilitation of sedimentation tanks;
- Rehabilitation of inlet screens;
- Installation of blowers for aeration;
- Installation of new grit classifier;
- Design, production and installation of new belt conveyors;
- Installation of new mixers in aeration tanks;
- Electrical works;
- Civil works.